Schibsted & Mediehusene
Native Ads - English
SCHIBSTED ASSET GUIDELINES*
Landing page: Landing page URL
Title: 50 characters or less
jpg, png, gif
Minimum 150 x 150 px
Maximum 300 x 300 px
Maximum 50 kb
jpg, png width/heigh ratio 1,91:1 Keep ratio to avoid image cropping or blank space
Recommended size 860 x 450 px Minimum width 580 px to avoid pixellation
Maximum 100 kb
Call to action: N/A
Sponsored by: Advertiser name. 50 characters or less
Several sets of input can be uploaded. Schibsted’s ad server will optimize based on clicks.
*Not all assets will necessarily be presented on publisher sites
Link to: Native Ads Creative Template
APPNEXUS: HOW TO CREATE NATIVE AD
1. In AppNexus Console, navigate to (Advertiser > Creative Manager > Select Advertiser > Create new creative > Creative type: Native)
2. Upload the following assets according to Schibsted asset guidelines:
Creative Name: Give your creative a name. This is not presented in the creative itself
Title: Your desired title
Image: Select Browse and find the image you wish to use as main image in the creative
Icon: Select Browse and find the logo you wish to use
The preview pane to the right displays all assets entered and does not represent how the assets will be presented on the various publisher sites.
ADFORM: HOW TO CREATE A NATIVE AD (BETA)
1. Upload Assets
2. Navigate to Banners tab (1)
3. Click Create (2) and select Native (beta) (3) from the banner section
Once a new window opens on the right-side of the page, enter the following details: 1. Name the banner. This name will be used in the platform, but will not appear in the banner itself
2. Create a headline. Make sure it is clear enough and grabs users' attention. (25 characters or less)
3. Add a short description, which will appear as the main content of the ad.
4. Enter brand name. Promoted by or Sponsored by prefixes are added by publisher.
5. Select thumbnail image, which will appear as the main image of the ad.
6. Add icon image (the logo of the brand).
7. Select a landing page from the list or choose other. If you choose other, enter a landing page in the pop-up field. Read how to add landing pages to include them in the list for selection.
8. Enter a Click URL to be able to count user clicks.
The preview pane to the right displays all assets entered and does not represent how the assets will be presented on the different publisher sites.